Re: Hello, I want to participate.

Il Martedì 11 Febbraio 2014 13:01, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> ha scritto:

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 6:08 PM, Michal Bien wrote:

>> Thanks, I've read the information about suggested packages and I think I'll
>> start with Warsow, that seems to be abadoned.
>
>Warsow was removed from Debian a long time ago because no-one cared about it.
>
>http://bugs.debian.org/648317
>http://packages.qa.debian.org/w/warsow.html
>
>If you would like to reintroduce it, please make sure you follow these
>steps in addition to the usual steps when introducing a new package:
>
>https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#reintroducing-pkgs
>
>> On wiki, there is an information that someone is working on it, but it was
>> more than a year ago, so probably he is inactive?
>
>Vincent Cheng is active in the games team but not on warsow recently.
>
>> When I'll finish, to whom I should send the package?
>
>https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue
>
>> P.S. Please, remove openMW from suggested games, because it is already in
>> unstable.
>
>Feel free to register an account and edit the wiki.

This seems such an awesome game!

If you need help I'll be glad to help (as much as I can) in packaging it!
This kind of games shouldn't disappear from debian :)

(I suggest to open a new git on alioth for this game, in this way you will easily be able to ask people to test/review the package)

Bests,

G.