Re: Let's party: current status of our Jessie release goal and next meeting

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 6:59 AM, Markus Koschany wrote:

> It's time for another meeting. Instead of doing the usual IRC chit-chat,
> I suggest we skip the boring parts and have a party instead. [1]

Woo party!

> Preferably this event should last 24h at some weekend in March, so that
> everyone around the globe gets a chance to participate. Proposed
> topics/actions: JessieReleaseGoal, DebTags, screenshots, bug triaging
> and fixing.

Are we going to do all of those things? The initial idea for parties
was more focussed.

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Parties

I would suggest a debtags party. We will need a wiki page about the
party (like the screenshots one), lots of promotion and a web page
with a list of games that need debtags work with links to the debtags
edit pages for them. We should also contact the debtags maintainers to
keep them informed and or available to help approve/moderate the tags.

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Parties/Screenshots

> Please declare your intention on what weekend and time (or better time
> frame) you want to attend. [2] Everyone is welcome.

Added.

--
bye,
pabs