Re: Hello, I want to participate.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 6:08 PM, Michal Bien wrote:

> Thanks, I've read the information about suggested packages and I think I'll
> start with Warsow, that seems to be abadoned.

Warsow was removed from Debian a long time ago because no-one cared about it.

http://bugs.debian.org/648317
http://packages.qa.debian.org/w/warsow.html

If you would like to reintroduce it, please make sure you follow these
steps in addition to the usual steps when introducing a new package:

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#reintroducing-pkgs

> On wiki, there is an information that someone is working on it, but it was
> more than a year ago, so probably he is inactive?

Vincent Cheng is active in the games team but not on warsow recently.

https://wiki.debian.org/Games/Sponsors/Queue

> P.S. Please, remove openMW from suggested games, because it is already in
> unstable.

Feel free to register an account and edit the wiki.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise