Re: hedgewars Git location

Hi,

> Ok I didn't know about this quick and dirty way :)

There is nothing quick and dirty.

> I'll scp them asap!

Hmm, scp? It's a matter of ssh and cp locally ...

> I already have github accounts, I think I can do it!
> (anyway I think I'll do it tomorrow with a more decent connection!)

I propose we do that together, so I can show you what I mean ;). Catch
me on IRC or something ;).

-nik
--
* concerning Mozilla code leaking assertion failures to tty without D-BUS *
<mirabilos> That means, D-BUS is a tool that makes software look better

PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296