Re: hedgewars Git location

Ok I didn't know about this quick and dirty way :)

I'll scp them asap!

I already have github accounts, I think I can do it!
(anyway I think I'll do it tomorrow with a more decent connection!)

BR,

Gianfranco

Il Domenica 20 Ottobre 2013 15:35, Dominik George <nik@naturalnet.de> ha scritto:
Hi,

> For me is ok to move on pkg-games, I'll change control file and push
> on the new remote, no problem (I can do it tomorrow, the repository is
> rather big now for my internet connection)

you could just copy it over directly on git.debian.org,

> Anyway I don't know how to create a new git repository on pkg-games
> (I'm only a DM not a DD yet, maybe I don't have enough privileges?)

You only need an Alioth account and membership in pkg-games. It's all on the team wiki [0].

> So if you can create a new git repository I'll be happy to push
> everything there ASAP.

If you want, I can create the repository and move the contents there for
you.

-nik

[0]: https://wiki.debian.org/Games/VCS/git

--
Wer den Grünkohl nicht ehrt, ist der Mettwurst nicht wert!

PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296