Re: hedgewars Git location

Thanks Dominik for spotting this, I always used registered projects for contributing and I admit I have never created a new git project from scratch (on debian.org, not github).

For me is ok to move on pkg-games, I'll change control file and push on the new remote, no problem (I can do it tomorrow, the repository is rather big now for my internet connection)

Anyway I don't know how to create a new git repository on pkg-games (I'm only a DM not a DD yet, maybe I don't have enough privileges?)

So if you can create a new git repository I'll be happy to push everything there ASAP.

Thanks for your help and reminder!

Bests,

Gianfranco