Re: curseofwar: now with SDL (3 packages)

9/7/13 1:04 AM, Bas Wijnen пишет:
> On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 12:30:37PM +0400, Anton Balashov wrote:
>> So, if I will be able to take to Debian all 3 packages, what I have to
>> do for that?
>
> Just upload a new package with more stanzas in debian/control.
>
> I didn't look at the package yet, but am wondering: why do you need
> curseofwar-common?  What is in there, and isn't it easier to make the SDL
> package depend on the curses package (if that is needed at all)?
>
> The fact that they use the same source code doesn't mean they need a common
> binary package.
>
>> If someone will find a free time, please, review my packages.
>
> I'll try to find time to have a look at it.
>
> Thanks,
> Bas

Hi, Bas.
I pushed the last version to the git.
I want to do independent versions of the game (ncurses and sdl). I deem
user should have a opportunity to install ncurses version without sdl
and sdl without ncurses.
Both versions will use one records table. And use a shared icon right
now. Later will be more shared items.

Thanks.
Anton.