Re: Music

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Iwan Gabovitch wrote:

> Are there known games in Debian with license-problematic game data? I have
> contributed to various projects to eliminate copyright/trademark problematic
> data in the past (SuperTuxKart, Trigger Rally) and would be glad to do it
> again.

Not a license issue but a data format issue, this file from the game
Naev needs to be converted from the proprietary Xara LX format to
something that can be rendered with free software such as SVG:

https://github.com/Deiz/naev-artwork/blob/master/3D/outfits/spacelicense/spacelicense.xar

I already did one other Xara file but didn't yet have the time and
software needed to convert this one.

--
bye,
pabs