Re: Music

Hi,

I'm a co-author on the Free Gamer open source games/gamedev blog and volunteer moderator on Open Clip Art Library, OpenGameArt and Freesound.

On 17.09.2013 10:27, Николай wrote:
> I was wondering if there is a need for soundtracks for games you are
> making? I'd like to try creating a soundtrack for any game, if there is
> a possibility.

You could offer your help on OpenGameArt forums [1] or submit your work on that site.

Please consider Markus' comment on licensing though. Remixes or "re-interpretations" of proprietary game soundtracks can't be free to use without permission by the copyright holders.