Re: Steam for Linux? No thanks.

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 7:44 PM, Dmitry Smirnov <onlyjob@member.fsf.org> wrote:
[...]
>> it is neither obvious or clear, otherwise we wouldn't have this
>> discussion, at all.
>
> Frankly I'm starting to think that between you and me we're having this
> discussion because I'm too lazy to make information digestible for you
> while you're too lazy to research it on your own. If you're just
> denying/dismissing my arguments for no reason then all my efforts to explain

Just to make sure that we all understand how arguments are supposed to work...

If you want to convince us to adopt your opinions/perspectives, it is
_your_ job to provide convincing arguments and facts to back them up.
I don't understand the logic of accusing others of being too lazy to
research information supporting your opinions and counter to our own
opinions.

> are worthless anyway... Also it could be that we just disagree about the
> importance of harm caused by DRM...

I could write a line-by-line reply to everything you said, but for the
sake of brevity, the only thing that really needs to be said is this:

Yes, you and I disagree about the importance of harm caused by DRM. Or
more specifically, we disagree about the importance of harm caused by
including DRM software in Debian non-free. :)

Regards,
Vincent