Re: Steam for Linux? No thanks.

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 15:11:14 Vincent Cheng wrote:
> Just to make sure that we all understand how arguments are supposed to
> work...
>
> If you want to convince us to adopt your opinions/perspectives, it is
> _your_ job to provide convincing arguments and facts to back them up.
> I don't understand the logic of accusing others of being too lazy to
> research information supporting your opinions and counter to our own
> opinions.

Of course. However we were arguing whenever "Steam==DRM" which is quite
explicit in pretty much any decent description of Steam.
When Gerfried disagreed I responded that I don't have to prove this because it
comes from description and that if he disagreed he have to have at least
something to support his disagreement.

> Yes, you and I disagree about the importance of harm caused by DRM. Or
> more specifically, we disagree about the importance of harm caused by
> including DRM software in Debian non-free. :)

Exactly. :) :)

All the best,
 Dmitry Smirnov
 GPG key : 4096R/53968D1B