Re: pysolfc-cardsets review

On Wed, 2012-02-22 at 23:17 +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> Moved to uscan-dfsg-clean.sh. What about the rdfind and symlinks packages?
> Is Build-Depends-Indep still the right place for them, or do I need something
> more exotic now?

There is not any field that relates to debian/rules get-orig-source or
the uscan script, the best you can do is document them in the script.

> Well, I didn't quite expect this amount of work when I just wanted to fix
> an embarrassing Ubuntu fakesync of a mere game data package in the beginning ;-)
> Anyway, all changes are uploading to mentors now, so I hope the package's okay this time.

TBH I didn't see much point in that upload, so I looked for some more
useful reasons to upload the package and found a few :)

I will take a look and upload later today, thanks for your work!

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise