pysolfc-cardsets review

Hi,

I took a look at pysolfc-cardsets and I see some issues:

Please update the debtags:

http://debtags.debian.net/rep/todo/maint/pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org#pysolfc-cardsets

lintian complaints that should be fixed:

W: pysolfc-cardsets source: missing-field-in-dep5-copyright paragraph 55 copyright
P: pysolfc-cardsets: no-upstream-changelog
P: pysolfc-cardsets: data.tar.xz-member-without-dpkg-pre-depends
I: pysolfc-cardsets: extended-description-is-probably-too-short
I: pysolfc-cardsets: conflicts-with-version pysol (<< 1:2.0)
I: pysolfc-cardsets: conflicts-with-version pysol-cardsets (<< 1:2.0)
P: pysol-cardsets: no-upstream-changelog
P: pysol-cardsets: data.tar.xz-member-without-dpkg-pre-depends

pngcheck complaint (please remove .xvpics upstream):

cardset-warwick/.xvpics/t.png  this is neither a PNG or JNG image nor a MNG stream
ERROR: cardset-warwick/.xvpics/t.png

There are a vast number of duplicate files, please fix that upstream. If
that isn't easy to do, please workaround the issue by replacing all the
duplicates by symlinks during the repack of the upstream tarball. Here
is an example of this method from the megaglest-data source package:

# Replace duplicate files with symlinks
rdfind -outputname /dev/null -makesymlinks true debian/megaglest-data/
# Fix those symlinks to make them relative
symlinks -r -s -c debian/megaglest-data/

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise