Re: Anyway I uploaded my clanlib2 to git.debian.org.(Re: I just made debian package of ClanLib 2.0.4 .)

Barry deFreese wrote:

> Oh nozzy, I haven't seen you on IRC recently.  I had a look at ClanLib2
> and there were a couple of minor issues but now I can't remember what
> they were.  I'll look again and get back to you.

Sorry not to be seen in IRC. In recently few days, I'm too much busy for
making a living.

 And thank you for your time to review my package.

 I hope to let me known those issues when you have time.

 Thank you in advance.
--
Nozzy