RE: Anyway I uploaded my clanlib2 to git.debian.org.(Re: I just made debian package of ClanLib 2.0.4 .)

> Subject: Anyway I uploaded my clanlib2 to git.debian.org.(Re: I just made debian package of ClanLib 2.0.4 .)
> From: nozzy123nozzy@gmail.com
> To: debian-devel-games@lists.debian.org
> Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 02:22:38 +0900

[snip]

> Then I report here, I uploaded my clanlib2 source package (based on the
> source of ClanLib 2.0.4) to the repo of
> git.debian.org/git/pkg-games/clanlib2.git.
>
> I hope anyone reviews this package.

I'll have a look some time next week. Thanks

Just to keep you informed, ClanLib 2.0.5 should be released in a couple of weeks (as an estimate).

So it may be better to skip directly to 2.0.5.

We have decided to drop SDL as a display target from the main package (because it's problematic).

Instead, SDL will be available as a seperate add-on. (Although, there is no reason why anyone will need it :) )

OpenAlchemist will require ClanLib 2.0.5 to run.
Also, my own SuperMethaneBrothers game will require ClanLib 2.0.5 to run (An old version can be found at http://methane.sourceforge.net/ for interest.)

I will let you know when it is complete.

Mark.

Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.