Re: spring debian package

On Friday 02 October 2009 07:31:53 Scott Ritchie wrote:
> Thanks for the forward.  My packages have recently been cleaned up and
> are already available in Ubuntu 9.10.  There's a spring-engine package,
> a springlobby package, and a kernel panic package.  Check them out
> before we duplicate any further work ;)

I did, in fact I got some dependency hits from your spring-engine package, but
then debian-games people helped me to fine tune them. Please check my spring
package there [0], Scott, I think at lease you will find something useful for
your spring-engine package.

[0] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/spring

--
ESC:wq