Re: Migration of all ioquake3 based games to a shared ioquake3 engine.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 9:54 PM, Jack Coulter wrote:
> I've made the required changes to openarena but not yet committed them
> on advice of persia to wait until my ioquake3 package has been in
> testing a while.

    Don't worry about "a while".  The day ioquake3 migrates to testing
is a good day to commit,  I just worry about not being able to fix any
issues discovered in openarena in testing without either reverting or
creating a special sid branch to track the soon to be deprecated
version.

--
Emmet HIKORY