Re: Migration of all ioquake3 based games to a shared ioquake3 engine.

I've talked with upstream developers of Tremulous and Urban Terror,
findings are as follows:

Tremulous has too many changes to the engine to use vanilla ioquake3, so
it will stay as it is.

Urban Terror works fine, but upstream developer is unhappy about this.
I've tested and can connect to pure server's just fine, and auto
downloading maps still works (upstream said iourbanterror had a
different way of map downloading). Upstream says that an ioQuake3
urbanterror server won't let idq3 clients join unless the server has
baseq3's pak0. This doesn't seem like too much of a concern, as most
very few people still use idq3, and I believe (could be wrong, I'm tired
and unsure) that idq3 is windows only anyways.

I've made the required changes to openarena but not yet committed them
on advice of persia to wait until my ioquake3 package has been in
testing a while.

Any feedback on the above points would be appreciated,
Regards,
Jack Coulter