Re: RFS: Adopted Package: pathogen

Bas Wijnen wrote:
<snip>
Looks fine, except that you list the team as the copyright holder for (a
part of) debian/*.  The team is not a legal entity that can hold a
copyright (I think).  You should just use your own name instead.  The
team is listed as Maintainer, which is good.

Fixed now, thanks.
<snip>
A puzzle game makes sense to me; only it's called LogicGame for
FreeDesktop.  There's a Lintian warning about this.

Yeah, I mean t fix that before I uploaded and forgot.  Thanks.  Fixed now.
<snip>
That's just a request, not a blocker. ;-)  The thing that is a problem
is that you didn't add yourself as a copyright holder.  For the others,
you can appearantly not get more info, so you can leave it like this.
But you should be able to contact yourself and write a proper copyright
and license statement for your parts of the packaging. ;-)

Well I was going to try to make it machine readable but it's such a mess I'm just not sure. I'm not quite sure what "compatible" license it is.. I also fixed some manpages warnings/informationals..

New versions of pathogen and xlife are up on mentors if you get time. I would really appreciate a good look-over of what I did with the copyright file in xlife..

Thanks,
Bas

No, THANK YOU. :)

Barry