Re: debconf, debcamp and webbased goplay

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote:

>  Perhaps an apt archive for screenshots - like there is for translated
>  descriptions would work?

>  http://paste.debian.net/51353

Actually, that is something I have been pondering for ages, but never
knew how to address the issue. When reading about tdebs, I simply
did not realize this mechanism could be used for other metadata, as
well.

A huge, resounding yes from me!

The day p.d.o shows screenshots of software (where it's useful..)
which it can grab automagically will be a day of joy.

Richard