Re: debconf, debcamp and webbased goplay

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Eddy Petrișor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com> wrote:
> ivucica@gmail.com wrote:
>  >>> 3. How about adding possibility of several screenies instead of only one?
>  >> Make them cycle?
>  >
>  > Or selectable. (smaller screenies of 32x32 that grow to current size upon click)
>
>  Something like wormux has in the map selector?
>
>  http://users.alioth.debian.org/~eddyp-guest/tmp/Wormux-map-selector.png

Yes, yes, I thought more along the lines of this sketch: **attachment**.

That is, a bigger screenie just like now, but inside that screenie,
several selectable thumbnails, just like in Wormux. Choosing a
thumbnail changes the screenie in background.

--
Ivan Vučica

-- Croatia --