Re: debconf, debcamp and webbased goplay

Regarding GoPlay in general.

1. There's a relatively small base of games with screenshots. Am I
right? What's the process of submitting screenshots for games?
2. Are those just screenshots or could they be any kind of images
related to game? (For example, splash screens?)
3. How about adding possibility of several screenies instead of only one?
4. Why not print out full name of the game instead of just package name?
5. Not all games seem to be in the system. For example, a "Multiplayer
RPG" called The Mana World (package tmw).
6. It'd be quite interesting if GoPlay would also be able to launch
installation of package, similar to gnome-app-install, plus launch the
game itself if it's been installed already. That'd make it a central
game management system, which might be quite interesting for <10year
old children who wish to browse random games without getting their
hands dirty with other parts of the system. It'd also make
install+launch transparent to child's eye.

Hope my comments mean something :)