Re: Again: Packages of FreeCol

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

BTW:  Beside the java-stuff I just noticed some license problems:

:-(

Well, so there might be some time to sort out this licensing stuff
by contacting the authors (FreeCol upstream and those who provided the
citical parts regarding the license issue).  Perhaps we might be
able to convince them to relicense something or finally replace something?
Well, it's in fact much less fun than just playing the game ...

Thanks for your investigation in this issue

           Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de