Re: Again: Packages of FreeCol

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

Worked like a charm for me with sun-java6; didn't tried with sun-java5,
yet.

That would be a quite simple solution. :)

And if I understood the java policy correctly, packaging it, is quite
easy:  Build-Depends on sun-java and ant, depends on sun-java-jre
should do fine... probably I'll create some experimental packages in the
evening.

For a non-experimental package I would definitely ask upstream to
provide a pain source tarball that does ship only source and not all
the precompiled stuff that would really bloat the archive and makes
the DD trouble in the clean target.

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--