Re: Again: Packages of FreeCol

Hi!

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [070717 12:38]:

> Same for me.  I tried recompiling it according to the README and
>    JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun/ ant
> resulted in an error message after 4 seconds. :-(

Worked like a charm for me with sun-java6; didn't tried with sun-java5,
yet.

And if I understood the java policy correctly, packaging it, is quite
easy:  Build-Depends on sun-java and ant, depends on sun-java-jre
should do fine... probably I'll create some experimental packages in the
evening.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

--