Possibly interesting games related blogpost

Hi all,

This morning I read a blog post from a fellow Fedora contributer about a couple of websites / blogs which have posted lists of the "best" games for Linux, I've written a blog entry with an agregrated list and per game a short description if the game was already in Fedora, or if it could be packaged, or if it could not be packaged and the how and why of this, this may be interesting for some of you too, see:
http://hansdegoede.livejournal.com/

Regards,

Hans