Re: RFS: Quesoglc

On Dec 11, 2007 1:51 AM, Bradley Smith <brad@brad-smith.co.uk> wrote:

> I did initially send it to him, and he did have a look at it and pointed
> out some problems which I have fixed, but he then suggested I contacted
> this list, since as you say, he is VAC.

Since it doesn't seem to have been uploaded yet, I built and uploaded it to NEW:

Should enter debian fairly soon and then warzone can be updated.

Bradley, I'd suggest that you might want to join the Games team,
inject quesoglc into the SVN repository and then help out with
warzone2100 and any other packages you may be interested.

Also don't forget about the quesoglc/glew issue - maybe poke the glew
maintainer about adding an MX package.

There is also this warning from the new dpkg-shlibdeps:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: debian/libglc0/usr/lib/libGLC.so.0.0.2
shouldn't be linked with libz.so.1 (it uses none of its symbols).

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise