Stormbaan Coureur 2.0.0 released
I'll try to address this as soon as I can, but I thought I might
mention it in the list, in case someone else is interested :)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bram Stolk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 28-dic-2007 23:25
Subject: 2.0.0 release
I released 2.0.0 of stormbaan coureur with major new features:
* Added hardware accelerated real time shadowing.
* Added full car mechanics with elaborate suspension.
* Added camera control via mouse.
* Added force dependent slip for tyres.
* Added world 'suspension proving ground'.
Let me know if it works for you.
If you have problems, let me know, and I will put out a 2.0.1 release
to address those issues.
Feel free to set the 2.0.0-generic VERSION string to a distribution
specific one by changing line 1 of the Makefile.
The version string gets send to the leaderboard, so I can track the
use of different versions.