Re: [gmane.comp.lib.openal.devel,gmane.comp.lib.openal] OpenAL Soft 1.0.38 released!

On Dec 24, 2007 6:10 PM, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> Does anyone have time and energy to package it? I think this is the way
> to go for lenny. I'm not sure if it can replace our openal package
> immediately since some extensions like playing ogg files aren't in
> place, but it is definitely worth considering!

    I should have some time next week, in which I was planning to
prepare a test transition for Cyril's openAL candidate in SVN.  I'd be
happy to take a look at this instead, if nobody else gets to it first.

    Alternately, if anyone has a strong opinion that we should go with
an SVN snapshot rather than the release, please share.  Personally,
I'd prefer the release.

--
Emmet HIKORY