Re: RFS: pingus/0.7.2-1

2007/11/6, Bas Wijnen <wijnen@debian.org>:

> Well, the whole point of being a DM is that they are trusted to care for
> the package.  The practical case here is Miriam, and I certainly trust
> her to upload only proper packages (and not just whatever happens to
> have been added by anyone to svn).
>
> But it might be good if Miriam would request the addition herself.

There's no big hurry in any case, no problem :)

I'd like to be more active these days, but I'm really totally covered
by work. I have changed job recently (and city, and country), as some
of you might already know, and I have to urgently fix some stuff in a
WiFi module for my new company, what means that I'm fighting severely
with 802.11 specs, the softmac stack and the hardware specs, and
working around 10-12 hours a day for the last weeks. I'll probably
soften soon, and have some spare time to be as actively involved as I
was before. I'm really looking forward to it :)

As soon as I know that I'll be able to handle everything better, I'll
probably think about how to handle all that. BTW, I still have to
upload some packages, like parsec47 or val-and-rick, which AFAIK are
ready. I'll try to find some time to organize all of that :)

Greetings,
Miry