gothicx-guest removed

I've just removed gothicx-guest from alioth's team until all this
problem is properly sorted out. Is there anyone else making improper
commitments that should be also addressed or shall we move on?

We still have to decide whether this is a one time case, whether it
can happen again, if we want to implement ACLs, if all this has scare
other potential contributors out, so that they won't do stuff fearing
they might make mistakes and so on, so please don't close the thread.
The first thing I'd like to calmly decide is whether we might want
ACLs or not. I'm not personally convinced of any option.

PS: I haven't talked to gothicx yet, I'll try to do it tomorrow. I've
just arrived from Madrid and I'm very tired. If any of the Team admins
talk to him and decide to add him again to the group, go ahead, you
don't have to wait for my explicit permission :)

Greetings,
Miry