Re: bad committers

2007/10/28, Eddy Petrișor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com>:
> Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> >  I haven't got any real reaction to the thread other than that Kmos
> > should be given the chance to speak up, though I haven't seen any
> > reaction, and I doubt that it will come any time soon, yet though I
> > have seen another commit from him changing the changelog of a package
> > removing a whole entry - which makes the package he uploaded to mentors
> > void. I really hope that noone is going to sponsor the tennix package
>
> Was this after the discussion about him? If so, I guess we could kick him out
> and if he feels he needs to be back, I guess he would have to reply to your/our
> concerns/questions.

For what I know, he's had time to answer and he already knows about
this thread, so go ahead and remove him. I'm really really sorry not
to be personally so active these days, I've just changed job, city and
country, and don't have an internet connection of my own yet. I trust
whatever Eddy, Gonery and Sam, as well as the rest of the team decide.

For the moment you can safely remove him, until he replies. For what I
know, there are no issues with any other team members, are they?

Greetings,
Miry