Re: Our SVN layout is not that smart OR should we change the SVN layout? (take 2)

On 6/25/06, Jon Dowland <lists@alcopop.org> wrote:
At 1151234028 past the epoch, Eddy Petrişor wrote:
> Since there was nobody speaking against this, I will make
> the necessary changes.

I don't have any objections although I haven't had much time
to think the ramifications thought. I think 24 hours is not
enough time for everyone to have read their list mail and
given it some thought. In future, perhaps a week is more
appropriate?

Probably you are right, I might have rushed, I'm sorry if I have
caused issues, but the inability to do changes over all the packages
at a time was stopping me from adding correct/correcting watch files
for the packages.

About the inability to checkout a package's tags, branches and trunk
at a time seems to me a really rare case and I don't see why you would
need to get all the contents of either branches and/or tags, anyway.

Usually you will only want just one of the tags or one branch.

EddyP