Re: [Artwork] question for next release of Debian

Hello,

Behind the fact to use free software or not, I propose another thing in
the first email, why not work as team and not as "opponent" around the
graphic part, or take idea from each proposal and not just take one and
disqualify the other. I don't know if my explanation is clear and
understandable. Someone understand what I mean ? Did someone think it
make sense to propose to work together and not as "opponent model".
(maybe it is already the case? I don't know) but it is my feeling as
new "participant".

let me know

Thanks

JC