Re: [Homeworld theme] Plymouth animation

Hello,

It is very interesting to know how to work / deal with plymouth or with
which person we can be helped.

This year, I try to participate to Debian design, but to be honest, I
can do some tries for design part only but as Juliette, I don't know, I
am not able to script something with plymouth.

Is there a team or person who can help/support about that ? It is
important to know how to proceed if next year, for example, someone who
is not able to deal with plymouth can even propose design.

Can we imagine, we let bitmap available and another team take in charge
the plymouth scripting part of the project ?

Let me know.

Thank you.

Have a nice day.

JC