Re: Debian MoreBlue GDM Theme (new version)

2006/12/11, Damyan Ivanov <damivanov@gmail.com>:
2006/12/11, André Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira <andrelrf@gmail.com>:
> Hi people!
> I released a new version (0.5) of Debian MoreBlue GDM Theme. I added the
> icons, fixed the pam-message and moved up the clock.

> Screenshot:
> http://cdd.debianbrasil.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/screenshot/gdm-debian-moreblue-0.5.png

Still, clock's baseline is three pixels below the baseline of the options.

If you place a ruler just under the clock, you'll see how options text
"flies" above it.

The stranger is that the clock is below only in screens 800x600.
by example...in my screenshot. But in 1024x768, 1920x800 is right...

Thanks for taking care. This login screen is really nice.
--
dam

--
Andre Luiz Rodrigues Ferreira (si0ux) <andrelrf@gmail.com >
Orlandia - SP - Brazil

"Uma sociedade só é democrática quando ninguém for tão rico que possa comprar alguém e ninguém seja tão pobre que tenha de se vender a alguém..." - Jean Jacques Rousseau