Re: Alive and Kicking /WAS Re: The project is dead?

Am Samstag 26 August 2006 11:40 schrieb Luis:
> Umm.... debian-desktop have been on-going for years. It would be nice
> if you could get them to participate in the debian-desktop effort.
> Perhaps not as developers, but to contribute ideas and make sure
> their voices are heard!

Dear Luis,

bundling forces was exactly my intention. It is a pitty that I didn't
know debian-desktop any earlier - do you have a project page at
wiki.debian.org?

However some of the graphics done for Debian-Edu are related to the
project and maybe not generally usefull as they contain the Skolelinux
logo.

Kind Regards
Ralf.