Alive and Kicking /WAS Re: The project is dead?

Am Donnerstag 24 August 2006 16:41 schrieb Luis:
> I just wanted to point out that Splashy is being developed with
> debian-desktop in mind and Etch.

Dear List,

nice to see there is so much live on this list ;)

I would use this occasion to mention some connected tasks - hoping to
bundle some forces (avoiding work being done twice):

- Debian-Edu (aka Skolelinux) is improving its desktop (and also its
boot splashy) for the upcoming version. Any support welcome:
 * http://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2006/07/msg00085.html
 * http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Teams/ArtWork

- aKaDEmy taking place in Dublin X-2006 also will have some desktop
related topics.

- Personally, I did some research and testings, documented at
 * http://wiki.skolelinux.de/KDE3/Themes-en
 * http://wiki.skolelinux.de/ArtWork (German)

I would be delighted if we could arrange some cooporations ;)

Regards
Ralf