Re: Usermode splash screen/boot. what's the best approach?

> Knoppix does not really have a graphical boot,
> although it is colorful :)

That's not completely true. If one boots Knoppix with a special flag it will
show a bootsplash. I have worked a little on making it work nicely in Debian
but I lost interest since I don't really want a bootsplash personally. I'm
not sure in which state I left it but if anyone wants to pick it up I've
uploaded it here:

 http://vemod.net/slask/userspace-bootsplash_0.1.tar.gz

Yeah, it's messy... But don't blame me. :-)

*/ Christoffer Sawicki <qerub@home.se>