[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Meeting minutes for 2011-10-23 UTC (Inaugural meeting)

Hi all.
Quoth the meeting bot:
Meeting ended Sun Oct 23 13:08:41 2011 UTC.  Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot . (v 0.1.4)
Minutes:        http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-derivatives/2011/debian-derivatives.2011-10-23-12.00.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-derivatives/2011/debian-derivatives.2011-10-23-12.00.txt
Log:            http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-derivatives/2011/debian-derivatives.2011-10-23-12.00.log.html

I've also taken the liberty of updating the meeting page:

Items that came out of the meeting which didn't get an #action (sorry)
 - contact mehdi about ubuntudiff
 - try and organise someone to work on redoing debians branding
   infrastructure. This could probably be a good thing to discuss on
   this list on its own.
 - organise next meeting. I'll do this, aiming for early December, poll
  will open mid november.

Items to help running the meetings in future. I feel some of these were
also issues with the games team meetings, so it might be worth
adjusting the template and our meeting pages.
 - do an announcement one or two days before
 - announce on irc 30 min before
 - keep intros to 10 min
 - two major discussion topics per meeting, have a 3rd handy if you
   run short with the others (instead of having 5 and never getting
   through them)
 - make organise next meeting a 10 min slot on the end of every meeting
 - targeting our next meeting to be the first half of dec.

Things our meeting needed to handle better:
 - getting publicity (pabs did offer, but it was our toe in the water.
   Next time we'll aim for the sky :))
 - use bot power that we left out this time (eg #agreed, #idea, #action)

I've brought this agenda item over for next time, since we skipped it
this time around:
 - Delta between Debian and an arbitrary Derivative

I'm sure there is places on the wiki for most of this, but i'll deal
with it 'annon'.

Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK7FOSS)
No, I won't join your social networking group

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

Reply to: