Re: relationship with Ubuntu - call for feedback (not only ARB)

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 11:10:53 +0200
Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 02:29:56PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > If you'd like to discuss the above publicly, I suggest doing so on
> > -derivatives.  If OTOH you want to point me to specific episodes
> > you'd like to remain private, feel free to mail me at leader@d.o.

> At the same time, please do not focus only on this specific topic. It
> is a relatively recent one and many more things have happened on the
> side of collaboration with derivatives since around the start of this
> list. I'd be glad if you can help me also with other topics on the
> relationships among Debian and Ubuntu, both good and bad, that has
> happened since then.

On the topic of DEX, I'd like to put out a :) for ubuntu for actually
taking part and having a successful DEX project completed. Also a
small :( because the followups seem to have stalled.
thanks,
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK7FOSS)