Re: DEX work tracker (Re: [RFC] DEX - merging patches from derivatives into Debian)

Hello,

On Fri, 18 Mar 2011, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > For future initiatives, we will also probably benefit from a sort of
> > tutorial on how to setup a page like the one at [1] with graphs and all
> > the other goodies.
>
> Indeed, as I was working on it, I thought the same.  It would be nice to
> have a "kit" for running a DEX project which would make it easy to compile a
> list of work to do and track progress over time.

It would be really great, and it could certainly be useful further than
DEX. I wanted to have something similar a long time ago and tried to
get it done with a Google Summer of code project but it never really
took off:
http://wiki.debian.org/DWTT

I mention it nevertheless, maybe there's something useful for you in
there (there are mockups, old code, and some spec).

It was heavily based on user-tagged bugs to define the work items.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

                      ▶ http://RaphaelHertzog.fr (Français)