Re: spam fighting and the bts

On So, 2004-04-04 at 11:25, Blars Blarson wrote:
> I wouldn't want to use it for blocking mail without doing a similar
> check.  Adding another remote DNS query for is what we want to avoid
> at the moment.

At least they're willing to share the whole zonedata via IXFR (if you
use by chance Bind 9) -- so updates to the zones would be cheap and the
lookups would be local.
Such a cheap local check would perhaps filter out again some mails.

Bye,
phil
--
Philipp Kern <phil@philkern.de>
Secure your mails! [GPG-Key: 1024D/B2CFCDD8 (2003-01-08)]