Re: spam fighting and the bts

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 07:33:54PM -0600, Adam Heath wrote:
> There's a bigger problem.  Twice in the last 4 days the queue has been
> bombarded with spams.  Colin cleaned out 15000 a few days ago, and yesterday,
> I cleaned out 21000.

I didn't realize the problem was that bad.  I've turned off the SBL
and spamcop lookups for now.  If we continue to have problems, we
should turn off razor next.  I'd realy rather leave DSBL on, it's
helping catch a lot of spam.

> I don't know if CA will help to solve this, but it's a rather serious issue.

Not the way I had planned to use it.

Spamscan does seem to be keeping up for now.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html