Re: small patch for dakdb update scripts

On Sat, Apr 04, 2009 at 09:53:56AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:

> I used the official debian/dak.conf for my tests (as that's my target) and I
> don't remember such a problem.

I tried it with that file now and I didn't see that particular problem.  But there seems to be another.

> Can you be more specific in the problem that you're seeing ?

I get a key error on line 61 of update4.  suites is empty since the table is empty at that point.  However,
Cnf.SubTree("Suite").List() returns something.

> update4 fills in suite_architecture based on the architecture table and
> and the suite table.
>
> But if you do that before init-db, both tables should be empty and it
> shoul do nothing basically.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, I thought that it was getting the suite names to insert from the config file, not the tables.

> init-db fills all tables (suite_architecture, architecture and suite)
> based on the configuration (and assumes the DB is empty).

There still must be something odd.  When I try it with debian/dak.conf, suite_architecture stays empty.  Is it getting filled
for you?

Allan.