Re: small patch for dakdb update scripts

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009, Allan Lyons wrote:
> While starting to learn about dak, I've started with a clean database.
> A couple of the schema update scripts don't work one new databases.  It
> is a fairly small patch.  The patch is available at
> git://git.wycliffe.ca/dak.git on branch lsdev.  You can see the patch at
> http://git.wycliffe.ca/dak.git/?p=dak.git;a=commit;h=4ba4d71ab519637980ed4d88c5153bab4d1b74f1

I already submitted something similar here:
http://lists.debian.org/debian-dak/2009/03/msg00005.html

I separated it from the bigger change submitted in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-dak/2009/03/msg00009.html so that they
could apply it immediately without having to review
the big change at the same time.

Hopefully this will serve as a reminder and it will be merged soon.

> PS. Is this the right way to propose patches?

Should be. At least others have succeeded in that way.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/