Re: Back with CDD

On 2/7/06, Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@freegeek.org> wrote:
i haven't tested simple-cdd with debian-installer versions newer than
20050305 (sarge's current release). i suspect significant changes have
been implemented post-sarge, so it may no longer be compatible with
simple-cdd.

I'm not sure about this. I just cant find any package with debian-installer name in sarge repository tree and more, there is no place to download that version (20050305) of debian-installer (If you know where I can found this package to download please, send it to me ;).

the difference is that i found myself re-typing long, complicated qemu
commandline and wrote a wrapper script to handle the qemu part and the
cd build all from one commandline.

Ok, I got it.

perhaps you can share those errors, otherwise we wouldn't be able to
help you :P

Here is the file ~/simple-cdd/tmp/sarge-i386/list:

mawk
exim4-daemon-light
unifont
I:
usage:
[OPTION]...
<suite>
<target>
[<mirror>
[<script>]]
Try
`debootstrap
--help'
for
more
information.
E:
You
must
specify
suite
and
target.
acpi-modules-2.6.8-2-386-di
archdetect
autopartkit

Looks a syntax error comming from debootstrap or something like that but I have no idea why this is happen. Maybe this could be the root of problem.

live well,
  vagrant

Thanks

Matheus Morais