Back with CDD

After a frustrating experience with componentized linux (maybe because its earlier stage of development) so I decided to back into create my own CDD. First of all I'm looking to customize debian-installer and I found the Automatic Installation Method using preconfiguration file so, I think there is a good and simple way to customize my debian-installer. Any suggestions here?

Now I've already the mirror from debian sarge in my build box and here go some questions to people on the list,
1 - I want customize tasksel building my own group of packages to CDD. How can I do this?
2 - How can I build a bootable disk image of the debian system installer with my CDD packages (including of course the customized debian-installer, the customized tasksel, etc)?

Suggestions are very welcome.

Thanks

Matheus Morais