Re: Let's not drag this into another flame war please.

also sprach Amaya <amaya@debian.org> [2006.06.30.0922 +0200]:
> > I specifically requested that you do not use IRC parlance in emails
> > that I read. Damn it! Why don't you go outside and do something useful
> > instead of pissing of everyone here?
>
> Stop the ad-hominem attacks or I will Cc you!

*plonk*

(and I CC'd you twice just to show you that you have no chance)

(mutt thinks it's smarter than me, thus you get one Cc and one To)

(damn postfix is going to think it's smarter than me too)

(if you complain any more, I will put you on Bcc too)

`. `'`

"the vast majority of our imports come from outside the country."
                                                      - george w. bush