Re: Let's not drag this into another flame war please.

Scripsit Martin Bähr <mbaehr@email.archlab.tuwien.ac.at>
> On Wed, Jun 28, 2006 at 12:19:22PM +0100, Aigars Mahinovs wrote:
>> On 6/28/06, Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org> wrote:

>> >...just to see what happens...

>> You can not tell us, voulunteers, what to do!

> i would be inclined to point out that enrico is merely making a polite
> request, as is common in the free software community.

Whatever. If you or Enrico are unhappy with our procedures for
scheduling flamewars you [1] welcome to propose a GR changing them.
Otherwise kindly quit whining.

[1] Meaning Enrico. Martin is not a DD and not even an NM, so
obviously his opinion doesn't count.

--
Henning Makholm                                  "Dylle skød en stegepande."